Namyang 17 Tea
L-Carnitine, Tea Catechin, Tea Extraction of (Barley, Adlay, Buckwheat, Brown Rice, Green Tea etc.), Vitamin C, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Refined Water
365 days, 0 Calories
No Antiseptic, No Artificial Flavors, No Calories - 17 Tea
Namyang 17 Tea has 17 all natural and rare ingredients for purification of the body including L-Carnitine, increasing fatty acid metabolism, and green teas Catechin. 17 Tea considers not only your health but also your beauty - "Refresh your body and mind" with 17 Tea.
White Mulberry Leaves, Safflower Seeds, Green Tea, Cormus Fruits, Buck Wheat, Solomons Seal, Semen Cassia, Chinese Wolf Berries, Jobs Tears, Bitter Orange Peels, Ganoderma Lucidum Karst, Chicory, Barley, Phellinus Linteus, Corn, Brown Rice, Inonotus Obliquus
Making it lighter, restoring health with 17 elements!
1. White Mulberry Leaves help you sustain body strength
2. Safflower Seeds has linol
3. Green tea is known for healthy tea
4. Cormus Fruits has organic acid
5. Buck Wheat has high cellulose
6. Solomons Seal is used as food
7. Semen Cassia is known for good ingredient for eye
8. Chinese Wolf Berries has calcium and iron
9. Jobs Tears has been loved for a long time as a healthy food
10. Bitter Orange Peels have lots of Vitamin C
11. Ganoderma Lucidum Karst is known for an important herb medicine
12. Chicorys root, leaf and flower are all used as food element
13. Barley has Vitamin B1
14. Phellinus Linteus is a mushroom which is very rare but extremely good for health
15. Corn contains Tocopherol
16. Brown rice has important nutriments
17. Inonotus Obliquus has glucan which works good for health
Country of Origin
|Name||17 Tea - 1.5L|
|Country of Origin||South Korea|
|Net Wt.||1.5 L|
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site.
We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Hmart.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.