Ottogi Cooked Rice and Octopus Dupbab Sauce
1. Delicious Rice: Rice, Water, Phytic Acid
2. Octopus Sauce: Octopus,Onion, Water, Carrot, Cabbage, Leek, Hot Pepper Paste, Green Pepper, Corn Oil, Modified Tapioca Starch, Polyglysitol Syrup, Red Pepper,Garlic, Sugar, Salt, Rice Wine,Sodium, Ascorbate, Flavor Enhancer, Black Pepper Powder.
1. Open the Cooked Rice Bowl Up To the Marked Point and Add the Spicy Octopus Sauce On the Top of The Rice.
2. Remove the Bottom Portion of the Paper Box
3. Place the Rice Bowl on to the Paper Box.
4. Heat the Bowl for About 3 Minutes or Until the Rice is Compeletely Reheated.
Country of Origin
|Name||Cooked Rice and Octopus Dupbab Sauce|
|Country of Origin||South Korea|
|Net Wt.||11.99oz (340g)|
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site.
We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Hmart.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.