The Induction Heating System Rice Cooker & Warmer uses high-tech Induction Heating (IH) technology to heat the inner cooking pan. Because of this special heating method, the rice cooker is able to make precise temperature adjustments to cook exceptional rice.
• Superior induction heating (IH) technology
• Healthy cooking options: brown rice and GABA brown rice settings
• Easy-to-clean clear coated stainless steel exterior
• Automatic keep warm and extended keep warm
• Delay timer (2 settings)
• Triple heater (bottom, side and lid) generate heat all around for even heating
• Menu settings include: white rice (regular, softer or harder), jasmine white rice, mixed rice, sushi rice, porridge, sweet rice, brown rice, GABA brown rice and quick cooking
•c ETLus listed, tested to comply with FCC standards
• Made in Japan
• Instruction manual in English, French, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese and Vietnamese
Up to 10 cups / 1.8 liter
Dimensions (W x D x H)
11 x 15-1/2 x 9-1/2 inches
120 volts / 1,350 watts
Country of Origin
|Name||Induction Heating System Rice Cooker & Warmer NP-HCC18|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Net Wt.||10 cups|
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site.
We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Hmart.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.