Kuvings Masticating Silent Slow Juicer (NS-940 Pearl Red)
The Kuvings Silent Juicer, a universal juicer for all your needs. From firm carrots to fine wheatgrass... the last juicer youll ever need. Kuvings Silent Juicer is Silent with its own patented technology and its Low speed extraction methods (80rpm) extracts juice instead of grinding by high speed(3,000~15,000rpm), which it keeps all the nutritious juice and enzymes with a fresh natural juice at any time.
Its High efficiency of a masticating style produces much more juice and also prevents juice from oxidation. Kuvings Silent Juicers patented technology including the unique J.M.C.S (Juicer Module Comprising System) which consists of the juicing auger and screen. The JMCS extracts all the rich nutrients for healthier beverages and foods.
Why the Kuvings Silent Juicer?
- Healthier - The Silent Juicer slowly presses and extracts juice instead of grinding to preserve all the nutrients and enzymes for a healthier, natural juice every time.
- Variety - A wide variety of food preparation and cooking (Extract vegetable juice, soy juice, fruit juice, home-made tofu and more with convenience and speed.)
- Easy - Easy to use and clean.
- Fresh Tasting - No Juice separation for a smoother, better tasting, higher quality juice.
- Safe to Operate - Safety Overload switch protect against overloading and over heading.
- Convenient - The easy access hand grip allows you to easily move the juicer.
- Powerful - Powerful Motor, no heat buildup.
- Easy - Compact Vertical Design conserves counter space and complements your kitchen decor.
- Kuvings products are manufactured by NUC, a leading manufacturer of small appliances in Korea for 30 years.
- Brushless AC Powerful Motor - 3HP (squeezing power) of reduced gear.
- Low speed extraction methods - 80rpm
- Variety functions - Extracting Vegetable juice, Soy juice, Fruit juice, homemade tofu and more are the functions of the appliance, which makes it convenient and faster to cook.
- Easy to assemble and dissemble the parts
- Two Step Safety precaution device - If all parts are assemble properly, and also the lid is close properly, then the device will appliance to work, without the steps the appliance wont start.
- Handgrip able - Handgrip is attached to an appliance, which it makes convenient to use.
- Stylish new design - New compact and concept design juicer that brightens up your kitchen.
- 10 Year Warranty on entire Juicer when sold in the U.S.A.
- Safe Reset Button on Bottom of Machine
- ULTEM Auger Tritan Juicing Cup and Bowl
- Speed approx. 80 rpm
- Accessories: Kuvings Motor Base, Juicing Bowl, Juicing Screw (Auger), Rotation Wiper, Juicing Screen, Lid with Feed Tue and Funnel, BPA Free Tritan Juice cup, BPA Free Tritan Pulp Container, Cleaning Brush, Instruction Manual, and Recipe Book (Full Color) 75 + Pages.
Country of Origin
|Name||Masticating Silent Slow Juicer (NS-940 Pearl Red)|
|Country of Origin||South Korea|
|Net Wt.||200W / 330W / 350W|
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site.
We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Hmart.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.