i-Q USB Humifier is suitable and fit to most of the water bottle sold in USA. It operates with USB cord and other power cords anywhere in office, home, or automobile. This is patented humidifier.
- Portable Humidifier-For home, car, office, dorm, library
- Powered by USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 / Easy to operate with the USB cable – direct to PC or laptop
- Moisturize the air in a building or room by dispersing water mist
- Remove the dust in the air molecules
- Provides relief to cold and flu symptoms, and adds moisture to air in the immediate area
- Use with cold water as a mister during hot days
- Use with liquid fragrances or oils as an aroma diffuser
- Houses a soft, relaxing blue mood light
- Includes 2 replaceable filters
- Area of humidification: 40 sq ft. Stream capacity 30ml
- Humidifier Cap size: 3” in diameter
- Wall Adapter included
Country of Origin
|Name||Portable USB Humdifier(Bottle cap Humdifier)|
|Country of Origin||South Korea|
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site.
We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Hmart.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.