Copyright © 2020 Hmart. All Rights Reserved.
Salonpas Pain Relieving Patch 20 Patches
|Product Name||Salonpas Pain Relieving Patch 20 Patches|
|Net Wt.||20 Patches|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Ingredients||"Camphor 3.1% (Topical analgesic) Menthol 6.0% (Topical analgesic) Methyl salicylate 10.0% (Topical analgesic)"|
"Convenient, versatile patches that provide effective relief
These comfortable, effective topical pain patches have 3 powerful pain fighters that work at the site of pain. Whether for your back, shoulders, neck or legs, the Salonpas® Pain Relieving Patch can provide hours of relief. With rounded corners and flexible fabric, application is easy and the patches bend with your movements. The patches stay where you need them and are easy to remove.
Patch Size: 2.83"" x 1.81"" (7.2cm x 4.6cm)
For temporary relief of minor aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with:
• Simple backache
For external use only
If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use.
Do not use:
• On wounds or damaged skin
• With a heating pad
• If you are allergic to any ingredients of this product
When using this product:
• Use only as directed
• Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes
• Do not bandage tightly Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• Rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops
• Conditions worsen
• Symptoms persist for more than 7 days
• Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast-feeding:
• Ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
• Clean and dry affected area
• Remove patch from film
• Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
• Remove patch from the skin after at most 8-hour application
Children under 12 years of age:
• Consult a doctor
• Avoid storing product in direct sunlight
• Protect product from excessive moisture"