A modern, easy way for you to cook authentic traditional Korean Short Rib Patties! Enjoy tender, chewy, and savory patties. They are authentic, yet easy to make. Try today!
Ingredients(serving size: 20 each)
2lbs Ground beef
20 short rice cake
4tbsp Minced pine nut
3tbsp Minced scallion
6tbsp Soy sauce
6tbsp Sweet rice flour
3tbsp Minced garlic
2tbsp Sesame oil
1tbsp Sesame seeds
Sauce: 3tbsp water, 3tbsp soy sauce, 3tbsp honey, 1tsp sesame oil
Garnish: Minced pine nut, Minced scallion
1. In a large bowl, mix ground beef and sauce ingredients. Knead the meat for 10 minutes to get slightly sticky consistency.
2. Make the meat into oval shapes. Coat the rice cake gently with sweet rice flour, and wrap the rice cake with the meat.
3. Mix all the sauce ingredients above.
4. Put the patties on medium-high heat pan, brush the sauce on all sides of the patties.
5. When the patties turn to darker brown, garnish with minced pine nut and minced scallion. Serve immediately.