Ingredients(serving size: 2)
5tbsp canned corn
1/2 bell pepper
3tbsp tomato sauce
2cup mozzarella cheese
1 sweet potato
Potato mash:3 sweet potatoes, 2tbsp mayonnaise, salt & pepper
1. Boil sweet potatoes until they get soft. Peel them and mash 3 sweet potatoes to get mousse-like texture. When it’s still warm, add mayonnaise, salt& pepper to taste. Cut 1 sweet potato into cube shapes. Set aside.
2. On an oven-safe pan or skillet, place a slice of tortilla. Spread tomato sauce and sweet potato mash. Sprinkle vegetables and cheese.
3. Put cube shaped sweet potato on top. They are great for decorations, and add nice sweet flavor to the pizza.
4. Place the skillet in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes on 400F.
5. Dig in with your spoon! It’s a perfect dish for sharing with your friends and family!