Make an exceptional hamburger with a surprising twist. Bulgogi and refreshing perilla leaves adds incredible flavor. Try this easy recipe for a delicious brunch or for a delightful picnic!
Ingredients(serving size: 2 each)
4 Hamburger buns
1 cup bulgogi sauce
4 slices of tomato
4 slices of lettuce
2 slices of perilla leaves
2 slices of cheese
Cooking oil & Butter
Salt & pepper
Sauce: 4tbsp mayonnaise, 1tbsp mustard, 1tbsp honey, 1/2tbsp whole-grain mustard (optional)
1. Marinate bulgogi with bulgogi sauce for 10 to 20 minutes. You can get ready-made bulgogi sauce at Hmart or Asian grocery stores.
2. Over a medium-high pan, place a slice of butter for toasting buns. Toast both sides of buns until they become golden brown.
3. Stir-fry sliced onion with little butter. Set aside. Stir-fry bulgogi as well with cooking oil. Stir-fry until the sauce is all soaked up.
4. Make some spread sauce using ingredients above.
5. Spread the sauce mixture on the both sides of buns. Place lettuce, perilla leaves, cheese, onion, bulgogi, and tomato. Cover with a bun.
You can serve warm or bring it to a picnic to enjoy!