Discover another delicious way to kimbap! Make this perfect combination today. They might not look extra fancy or delicious, but I bet you will get addicted to them when you take a first bite. Guaranteed.
Ingredients(serving size: 3)
3 Seaweed papers
3cups cooked rice
2cups cooked squid
3cups sliced radish
Rice: 1tsp sesame seeds, 1/2tsp salt
Radish: 2tbsp vinegar, 2tbsp sugar, 1/2tbsp salt
Sauce: 3tbsp soy sauce, 3tbsp red pepper flakes, 2tbsp minced garlic, 1tbsp minced scallion, 1tbsp salted anchovy sauce, 2tbsp sugar, 1tbsp sesame oil, 1tsp sesame seeds, 1tbsp mirin, 1tbsp corn syrup
1. Cut the radish in free forms. Soak the pieces in vinegar, sugar, and salt. Mix lightly and leave for 3 hours.
2. Mix all the sauce ingredients above. It seems like a lot, but be patient! They will give you a perfect sauce.
3. In a large bowl, mix cooked squid, soaked radish, sauce, and scallion. Toss well.
4. In another bowl, season your rice with sesame oil and salt. The rice should be hot when you mix it. Let it cool down. Cut a seaweed paper in half. Spread rice evenly and roll. If you dab some water at the end, they will stick together easily.
5. Cut rolled kimbap into three. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
6. Enjoy kimbap, squid, and radish with a stick. Flavor explosion in your mouth!