Aren’t you excited to make your own corn dogs, a kid world favorite. Try it now!
Ingredients(Serving size : 12 ea.)
12 ea. wood skewers
12 ea. cocktail sausages
6 ea. sliced cheese
deep frying oil
Batter : 2 cups pancake mix, 1 cup milk, 1 egg
1. First, you should blanch sausages with boiling water for 2~3 minutes to remove oil from it, and dry them using sieve or paper towels.
2. Meanwhile, combine pancake mix, an egg and milk to make batter. Cut sliced cheese in half. Half of slide cheese is perfect size for cocktail sausages!
3. Thread sausages onto skewers, and wrap it up with cheese.
4. Pour frying oil into large pan. Heat to 350°F (180°C). Dip dogs in the batter and then in the oil. Rotate them gently in the fryer until they get golden about 1 minute. If you want to make your corn dogs bigger, repeat this step one more time.
5. Serve with some ketchup or mustard. It’s great size for kids, great taste for everyone! Try it now!