Ddukbokki transforms your meal. Make yourself a fancy dinner using only one pan.
Ingredients(serving size: 4)
1lb Rice cake
3 slices of bacon
1/ 4 onion
3 white mushrooms (sliced)
½ cup Bell pepper (sliced)
3cloves garlic (sliced)
½ red pepper (chopped)
1cup heavy cream
Salt & pepper
Garnish: mint or basil
1. Over a low-medium heat pan, stir-fry garlic, red pepper, onion, and bell pepper with butter. Stir constantly until garlic gets soft.
2. Add bacon, mushroom, and shrimp. Stir-fry until shrimp is cooked.
3. Pour milk and heavy cream. You can mix them together before you pour in.
4. When the sauce gets reduced to half, put rice cake. Salt and pepper to taste.
5. Garnish with mint or basil for a delightful finish. Serve warm.