The looks are deceiving, it's more delicious than you think. And Don't forget to have Dukboki with it!
Ingredients(serving size: 20 each)
0.3lb Glass noodle
1/3 Asian chives (julienned)
4tsp sesame oil
Salt & Pepper
5 Nori paper (cut to 20 pieces)
Batter mix: 1 1/3cup Korean tempura flour, ¾ cup water, 2 eggs
1. In a boiling pot, cook glass noodles until noodles become soft. Scoop out from the pot to rinse in cold water. Drain well.
2. In a medium-high pan, stir-fry carrot, onion, and chives with vegetable oil. Add cooked glass noodles, salt and pepper to your taste. Stir-fry for 5 more minutes.
3. Place a small amount of stir-fried mixture on a nori paper. Roll the nori paper carefully. Seal the edge with a little bit of water.
4. Make batter mix with the ingredients above. Coat the spring rolls with Korean tempura flour first and dip them into the batter mix lightly, but thoroughly.
5. Heat vegetable oil to 360F. Fry spring rolls until they become golden brown and crispy.
Korean Nori Spring roll is crunchy outside and chewy inside. It tastes even better when you dip it in some spicy dukboki. YUM!