Don’t make the easy recipe fool you. It’s too good! it will disappear before you know it.
Ingredients(serving size: 2)
3 large sized potatoes
Soy sauce dipper (optional): 1tbsp soy sauce, 1tbsp vinegar, 1/2tbsp water, 1tbsp minced hot pepper
1. Cut potatoes into small cubes. Blend them with a little bit of water. Mix thoroughly but stop before it becomes too mushy and watery.
2. Put the mixture through a sieve and drain all the water. Do not press the potato mixture but let them drain its water.
3. Slowly pour the water into another bowl and you will see some white mixture on the bottom. That’s potato starch! Pour all the water, leaving only starch.
4. On top of the starch, add the potato mixture and salt to taste.
5. On a frying pan, pour generous amount of cooking oil over a medium-high heat. Using a ladle, make thick circles of potato batter. Wait until the bottom part is completely crispy and flip!
6. You can enjoy the fritters by themselves, but try the dippers too! It’s worth of make!