Try this easy and fun recipe for beginner cooks! They are almost too cute to eat!
Ingredients (serving size: 10-15 each)
1 cup Korean pancake mix
15 stems Scallions
1 cup Cocktail shrimp
1 cup Small clams
Dipping sauce : soy sauce 2tbsp, vinegar 1tsp, red pepper flakes 1tsp, a pinch of sesame seeds
Optional : pepper
1. Bring water to boil, add 1tbsp of salt, and blanch shrimp and clams until they are cooked.
2. In a mixing bowl, add cold water to Korean pancake mix. Prepare beaten eggs on the side.
3. Heat up a pan over medium low heat, pour 1 scoop of batter and make it a round shape using a ladle.
4. Top with scallion > seafood > pepper > beaten eggs and flip once just for 10 seconds.
5. Make a dipping sauce by mixing all sauce ingredients. Serve immediately. Enjoy!