Can’t decide between pizza and dukbokki? Try this recipe.
Ingredients (serving size: 12 each)
1cup rice cake
½ cup sweet corn
1/2cup bacon (sliced)
1cup mozzarella cheese
3tbsp cooking oil
Sauce: 2tbsp minced garlic, ½ chopped onion, 1/2cup tomato sauce, 4tbsp corn syrup, 1tbsp gochujang
1. Stir-fry minced garlic and minced onion over medium high heat pan with cooking oil.
2. When you smell nice garlic aroma, add tomato sauce, corn syrup, and gochujang. Simmer with rice cake and bacon until the sauce is soaked in.
3. Place a tortilla on a flat surface and stamp out smaller circles using a circular bowl. The size should be little bigger than a muffin cup. Line each cup of muffin tin with cut tortilla sheets.
4. Put dukbokki > sweet corn> mozzarella cheese.
5. Garnish with parsley and put the tin in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes on 360F.
6. Serve warm. Enjoy crisp, cheesy muffin cup with a hint of spicy kick.