Seafood lovers rejoice! Warm your heart with seafood-loaded noodle soup. Delicious, nutritious, and quick!
Ingredients (serving size: 2)
2 fresh wheat noodles
6 uncooked shrimp
1 dried chili pepper
2 garlic cloves
1/4cup Napa cabbage
3 hot green peppers
Handful bean sprouts
500ml bone soup
1tbsp soy sauce
Salt & pepper
1. Drizzle cooking oil on a wok. Stir-fry garlic and dried chili pepper over medium heat. When you smell garlic, add scallion and onion. Turn the heat to high, add all the seafood, mirin, salt, and pepper. Stir-frying on high heat and adding mirin will remove fishy smell.
2. When the seafood is almost cooked, put Napa cabbage and hot peppers. Combine bone soup and water. You can buy ready-made bone soup at Hmart or any Asian grocery stores. Pour the liquid over the wok. Add soy sauce, more to taste.
3. When the soup boils, turn the heat off. Put bok-choy and press down gently to soften.
4. Put cooked wheat noodles in a deep bowl. Sprinkle handful of raw bean sprouts.
5. Pour soup with seafood over the noodles. Get your chopsticks immediately while it’s hot!