Chewy rice cake meets everyone’s favorite, Ramen noodles. Ramen-boki will make you happy.
Ingredients(serving size: 2)
1cup rice cake
1 ramen noodles
1/2cup fish cake
1/2 scallion (chopped)
Sauce: 2 1/2cup water, 2tbsp gochujang, 2tbsp sugar, 1/2 ramen powder
Garnish: sesame seeds, boiled egg
1. In a pan, put sauce ingredients and bring to a boil.
2. Put rice cake, fish cake, and cabbage. Boil until the sauce gets absorbed to rice cake. Stir occasionally to prevent rice cakes sticking to each other.
3. Put noodles, ramen powder, and chopped scallion. Boil until the noodles are cooked.
4. Garnish with sesame seeds, boiled eggs, or any of your favorite toppings.
5. Serve warm. Eat them right away before they get soggy! Chewy and savory heaven in your mouth.