Conquer this crazy hot summer with this crazier-spicy stew! You will feel satisfyingly cool after eating the dish.
Ingredients(serving size: 2)
1.5lb Pork back ribs
5 garlic cloves
5 hot green peppers
2 dried chili peppers
3tbsp rice wine
10 black peppers
10 rice cakes
Sauce : 2tbsp minced garlic, 6tbsp red pepper paste, 7tbsp soy sauce, 3tbsp mirin, 1tbsp sugar, 1tbsp corn syrup, ½tbsp sesame oil, pepper to taste
1. In a large pot, put cleaned pork back ribs, onion, scallion, chili peppers, garlic, ginger, rice wine, and black peppers. Over a medium-high heat, boil for 30 minutes with a closed lid.
2. In the meanwhile, make the crazy spicy sauce with the ingredients above.
3. Place the pork back ribs in a colander and save the meat stock. In a different pot, put pork back ribs, clean meat stock, and the sauce. Boil over a medium-low heat.
4. When the sauce gets boiled down to half, put potato, carrot, rice cake, and hot peppers. Put any of your other favorite.
5. Serve warm. Enjoy with a hot bowl of rice.