Bean curd is sweet, soft, and juicy. How about mixing and matching with three different seasoned rice? Creative, cute, and nutritious!
Ingredients(serving size: 9 each)
1 bean curd kit (bean curd+ vinegar sauce+ dried flakes)
1 tuna can
1/3 cup broccoli
3 cups cooked rice
Tuna sauce: ½tbsp gochujang, 1/2tbsp corn syrup, 1tbsp sesame oil
1. We are going to prepare three different types of seasoned rice. First, drain tuna from a can. Mix with tuna sauce. Set aside. then bring large pot of water to boil. Put sea salt, and broccoli. Boil for around 5 minutes. Cool the broccoli down and chop finely.
2. The last one is with egg. Beat two eggs with little salt to taste. On medium-high pan, make scrambled eggs. Make the egg as small as possible.
3. In a large bowl, mix warm rice with vinegar sauce and dried flakes that came with the kit. Put vinegar sauce to your taste.
4. Divide the rice into three portions and mix with each ingredient you prepared earlier.
5. Drain bean curd. Put rice into each bean curd. If you make rice into a ball, it will be easier to fit into bean curds.